Complaint and Dispute Form

Having exhausted the necessary three-stage process of attempting to resolve a complaint directly with the company in question, you have the right to request Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR).

The Company should already have provided you with a copy of their ‘Complaints and Dispute’ policy and procedure document.

Bacta ADR service request for adjudication form

This form can be downloaded in .pdf format and posted or submitted on-line. Please note that we are only able to receive requests for ADR in the English language.

Your details

Details of the incident that led to your complaint